Tile flooring is one of the most functional, beautiful and versatile flooring choices for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, entryways and more. It is generally low-maintenance, standing up to the wear and tear of everyday life, spills, dirt, lasting for decades. Tile is also an aesthetically stunning flooring choice, with options including high-end marble, European-style encaustics and intricate mosaics.
Environmentally-friendly tile is a lasting, attractive flooring solution that resist moisture and looks great in kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms of your home or office, tile flooring is a classic solution that has been used for thousands of years.
Tile provides seamless design throughout the home for both indoor and outdoor spaces in unlimited color and style selections that never go out of style. Dedicated Flooring has an extensive selection to bring your vision to life. Here's a guide to help you get started:Tile materials:
- Wood tile: Authentic wood tiles enhance a room with a welcoming feeling of rich warmth. Authentic pebbles and stones bring the irreplaceable beauty of nature into your living space.
- Onyx tile: The natural movement of its colorful parallel lines make onyx a vibrant wall and floor tile choice.
- Ceramic tile: One of the most popular and versatile materials, ceramic tiles offer endless possibilities. Create a rustic feeling with wood-look tiles, design an exquisite accent wall with patterned tiles or achieve the look of marble with faux-stone tiles. Ceramics offer a range of sizes, shapes, colors, finishes, and styles that satisfy any taste and style.
- Porcelain tile: Durable, versatile and beautiful - there is a perfect porcelain tile for every project.
- Glass tile: Brighten up any space, large or small, with colorful glass tiles with a hint of shine.
- Encaustic tile: Accent walls or floors with brilliant classic patterns.
- Cement tile: Perfect for adding pops of color, encaustic cement tiles are a unique blend of old-world style and modern appeal.
- Metal tile: The unique reflective quality of metal tiles provides unmatched beauty to your decor.
- Marble tile: Create a timeless elegance in your home with a material that has been decorating spaces for thousands of years - marble.
- Limestone tile: Keep your space classic, welcoming and warm with the soft and neutral patterning of limestone,
- Travertine tile: Available in variety of shades, shapes and finishes, travertine stone enhances homes and buildings in naturally elegant style.
- Slate tile: The unique color palette of slate tile lends itself to rustic and outdoor installations as well as contemporary spaces.
- Quartzite tile: The varied colors of quartzite make it perfect for complementing different styles and warming up any room.
- Granite tile: Granite is known for its characteristic mineral flecks that lend it a speckled appearance in a wide color palette.